13 November, 2011

THAT Harper's Bazaar cover


Literally when I saw this, my mind was blown. HOW fantastic is this?!

For their December 2011 cover, Harper's (UK) have taken the SUPEREST supermodels of the 90s and transformed them into Duran Duran, for the band's new song 'Girl Panic'.

Each of the models is one of the band, with Naomi Campbell as lead singer Simon Le Bon. I am so inspired by how FABULOUS they all look in their forties, and the fashion and rocking attitude in the spread is fabulous. Truly I think the best magazine cover I have seen in a long time, but with these women reunited how could you go wrong?!

From L - R: Yasmin Le Bon, Helena Christensen, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, and Eva Herzigova.

Photo: google (Harper's Bazaar December 2011 cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog - please leave me a message with your thoughts!

Liv xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...