06 November, 2011

Twenties/Female/Bristol

So here we are..

I made a New Years Eve resolution last year to, among other things, start my own blog. Here we are in November and I have so far messed around a bit with blogging, but hopefully this is here to stay.

I chose my blog title as these three little words kind of sum me up! Like if someone asked you, describe yourself in THREE words... or, my response to the pervy A/S/L questions at the beginning of an online chat! So this blog will (very basically) be about what the title suggests... a glimpse into the life of a girl who is 20s/Female/Bristol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog - please leave me a message with your thoughts!

Liv xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...