12 July, 2012

Brisfest 2012

For any Bristolians who might stumble upon this page, or festival fans, or really anyone looking for something AWESOME to do in September, I hereby announce: BRISFEST 2012.

I joined the Brisfest team 10 months ago, and I am so happy about it. Especially because, after 4 years of Brisfest in the Harbourside and Bristol city centre, the team have reached their goal of bringing Brisfest to Ashton Court, and BRINGING BACK ASHTON COURT FESTIVAL! BUT BETTER!

For all Brisfest news, to get involved, to send suggestions, to potentially play, or just to say 'Hey guys!' follow @Brisfest2012, 'Like' us on Facebook or visit the Brisfest website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog - please leave me a message with your thoughts!

Liv xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...