17 October, 2012

Beyonce for Superbowl 2013?!

Beyonce fans and keen website subscribers (such as myself - completely unashamed Beyonce stan) will have noticed THIS gorgeous thing pop up over the last few days:




It can (hopefully) only mean one thing - Beyonce to perform at half time during Superbowl XLVII?!

I watch the Superbowl every year but I am now doubly excited for it. Even if you are not an American Football/NFL fan you will be aware of the Superbowl (even if you don't think you are...), from Janet and Justin Timberlakes infamous nip-slip incident, to Whitney Houston singing one of the most beautiful renditions of the American national anthem I've ever heard, to last years Madonna/ Nicki Minaj/ Cee Lo half time extravaganza.

Bring on February 3rd 2013 - I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog - please leave me a message with your thoughts!

Liv xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...